Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Thursday, August 10, 2006


Hey everyone. After years of waiting it finally happened. I am in fact in love!

Alright, on to the good stuff.

Her name is Lynda, as you can tell, perfectly spelled with a "Y" which is instantly more amazing than the other way. In fact I always thought that Linda was kinda an old woman name, and as you all know, I have no patience for old people. Cept for the old Pope, cause he completed the circle of life in that, like a baby, in the twighlight of his years, he cold no longer hold up his head either. And of course Nana, cause she is mighty. Anyway, back to my sweet piece of beautiful baby pie, Lynda. I met her at the supermarket, in the produce section, buying mangos and guavas for smoothies. I was instantly attracted to her personal style, in that she was wearing a jump / speed suit, which I thought was strange. We got to talking and she told me that she lands planes at the air port. The person with the lightsabers that tells the planes where to land. What a great job! See the above picture for visual extrapolation of her career. She is also totally into death, and we all know what that means -- GOTH! But not like dark make up, pale face nonsense, but totally into death. I like my women like I like my architecture ... GOTHIC!

I am so full of smit! Smitten kitten!

Okay, so anyway, she is asian. I am not sure what kind of asian, but one of the ones from Asia, and not Eurasia. I think. I am not usually into the taste of the orient, but this girl totally blew me away. We ended up food shopping the rest of the way together. She drinks PBR. That pretty much sealed the deal.

I was so awkward when I met her. Kinda like that thing Porter found about Natalie on the Inturweb. Tool city. I was fumbling and stuttering, trying to ask her for her name and number, it was sad. People around me stared with pity in their eyes and hearts. Here is a dialogue.

Me: So listen, I gotta go, but I would love to, uh, maybe, get your number...?
Lynda: That sounds great.
Me: Cause you know, just to see if this is anything and whatever...
Lynda: Yeah.
Me: Cause, like, you really seem like you could be THE ONE!

Lynda then stopped taking the phone out of one of the many pockets of her jumpsuit, looking at me nervously, causing me to then quickly, and panickingly stutter, "Kidding! I was kidding, I mean you seem great, but that's not what I ... uh ... Can we please hang out?" And of course, cause she is perfect, laughed a glorious, though baritone laugh, and said something like, "Of course, silly!". I nearly passed out. It was awesome.

I have been looking for something to write about lately, thinking about starting a blog, and I never really had any inspiration. She is my inspirado! I hope everyone enjoys reading about her as much as I love loving her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home