Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Friday, August 11, 2006


It's been THREE DAYS since I last saw my lady love Lynda. We obviously talk on the phone every night, but still, it's not the same. We have plans to get together this weekend, but the crazy schedule of landing planes is not an easy one to make plans around. Also, she does amateur underground Thai kickboxing three nights a week. She started with Tae-bo in high school and moved on to cardio-kickboxing classes. It was a very natural progression. I haven't been to a fight yet, she says that white people often get stabbed. I guess this means she might be Thai, but she doesn't look like a Navajo Indian like Johnny Damon. Is it just me or is it really funny to watch him girleshly lob in fly balls from centerfield. Hell, I think El Guapo (the baseball player, not the villian from the movie Three Amigos) could score from first on a deep double. But I digress.

Anyway, my little Ong-Bak has Tiger upper-cut her way into my heart, and no amount of referree interference or submissions holds will get me to tap out!

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home