Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Sunday, August 13, 2006


Imagine what this guy's parents must have looked like?

I read a lot of stuff. I write, too! And Lynda, totally knows how to read! One of the things that I have read this year and really enjoyed was a book called Freakonomics. Every so often I check out the blog and read what the writers are working on. Found a GREAT posting.

Basically it totally explains what a creature of graceful perfection like Lynda is doing with a handsome sack of man-awesome like me. I have shapely calves. Basically it boils down to the fact that good looking people are more likely to have daughters, and there are more women than men, so women have to settle. And I reap all the benefits.

This is not to say that Jan and BD aren't good looking people. In fact, my parents in their day were quite the lookers, and in their times vernacular would be considered "a handsome pair" cause people talked like retards then. So I am appropritately attractive. But Lynda is just way too good looking for me.

Science and math are silly. But wonderful. Much like Lynda. And she is asian, so she is good at math and science.

Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home