Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Friday, August 25, 2006



WOAH! I would hate to piss this Lynda off. Her name is Lynda Chicado and is in no way related to my heaping spoonful of sweet Ice Cream lovin, Lynda [last name withheld]! This Lynda is terrifying and muscular, though in her own completely not Lynda way, attractive. Look at that perfect part! Arms like that guy who does the infomercial about workout blah blahs! She kinda looks like Whinny Cooper, if WC went to Barry Bonds' trainer. That was a completely unnecessary dig at Barry Bonds, yet I stand by it fully.

Anywhos, I figured in honor of my spiritual compliment (in that SHE COMPLETES MY SOUL) and ray twin, Lynda, I would write about some other Lyndas that have been important to the world, though none quite as important as my Lynda is to my world. So I will score points rating Lyndas.

http://www.soveryposh.com/

This link brings you to a blog about some woman who has pets and a husband, and nothing else to write about. I know what you are thinking, this blog is dedicated to Lynda and she isn't even my wife! True, but to be fair, I am a lot better than this woman because I don't post lame ass lists titled "Stuff I like..." She likes dogs and her husband, but most of all being lame. And mexican food. Plus she Flikrs pictures of dogs. And her lame face. Edge, my Lynda.

Lynda - 1

Every other Lynda - 0

http://www.lyndarandle.com/

Lynda Randle, from what I can gather from the short look I had at the homepage of her web-site sings songs, probably about religion and spirits, and crap. And she has something called "Lynda's Corner" which is probaby where she had to sit a lot when she was a kid, cause most people must've thought she was retarded.

Lynda - 2

Every other Lynda - 0

http://www.bio.indiana.edu/facultyresearch/faculty/Delph.html

Lynda Delph is incredibly accomplished and looks like she is a leading authority in her field of study, rising to the rank of Accociate Chair of ... I guess the plant biology department at Rutgers. However, she teaches at Rutgers, and if I had to guess where she weighs in on the Pluto as a planet debate, she would be totally against it. She is a typical Pluto hater. Negative points for her plant loving ass.

Lynda - 2

Every other Lynda - -1

http://www.ilovehou.com/botabano/mypuffinpatch.html

I had a seizure when I looks at this. Terrible. Just look at the web-site! How is she still alive.

Lynda - 3

Every other Lynda - -1

http://www.lyndasandoval.com/

If you knows me you knows I LOVES reading me some books. However, her books have titles like Chicks Ahoy and One Perfect Man so she is not a real writer, and is in fact a group of four 13 year old girls at a slumber party talking about celebrities they would like to kiss. But really, most 13 year old girls now are probably whoring it up, betting how many guys they can blow before the end of the summer. You should be ashamed of yourself Lynda Sandoval.

Lynda - 4

Every other Lynda - -1

http://www.amazing-amazon.com/wwlynda.htm

Lynda Carter. She was tv's Wonder Woman. Debra Winger was her side-kick. It's a push

Lynda - 4

Every other Lynda - -1

Lynda Carter - 1/2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home