Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Saturday, September 09, 2006


What a party! I am really excited Lynda finally got to meet a lot my friends. She came down to rock out to the musical song stylings of Augustana, the rockingest band to ever play my apartment. Basically, it was the best party ever. However, someone broke my door and the kegs got kicked WAY too early, but we persevere, cause that is how it goes in Astoria.

We had a great party, the band aucousticed it up until we made up words, which is basically all we can ask for. My baby and I danced it off till the lights came up in the earl' morn'. The Karaoke ran late, much to Maurice;s excitement, but the songs mostly were bad, real bad choices. She is mad at me though, cause I am going to the MET v DODGER game cause she is going to work at 3, but I am leaving much, much earlier. What a sweet dream.

Loving life.

Loving Lynda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home