Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Monday, September 11, 2006



Oh my my my. How does the time fly! It's been a month since I met my princess of the Orient. One month, and two days to be perfectly precise, and as you know, I am always precise, like a metronome. What is the one month anniversary, anyway? The Wicker anniversary? That certainly would make things easy, in that I would just take her to see the new movie with Wicker in the title. It seems like there have been a lot of movies in the last year with wicker in the title. Like two, two movies in the last year, which seems like it is probably two more than in the last fifty years, maybe since the first wicker movie that the new one is a remake of.

But I digress, as per usual. I am thinking that maybe on Friday I will take Lynda out somewhere nice, to where, I do not know. Any ideas, faithful readers? She is working Saturday, though off on Sunday, but I am going, thanks to Christo, to see the Mighty Patriots of New England defeat the Feeble Jets of ... are they from Long Island or New Jersey?, with the also man who is really buried in Grant's tomb, Grant Fraze. Lynda complains that sports gets in the way of our relationship, I say it only strengthens it, cause when footballs is happening, I am much happier. Sure it takes up roughly 20 hours of my 48 free weekend hours, but in those hours I am often drinking heavily and getting high on testotorone, which every girl likes in her guy.

Alcohol and testerone -- set it in Canada and you have "A Very Special Espisode of Degrassi" dealing with someone getting raped. Those Canadians. Oh, that reminds me, Lynda and I totally watched like nine hours straight of Degrassi a week or so back ... but maybe it was this weekend... I don't remember, but I finally saw the abortion espisode, which was very special indeed. But I still haven't seen the Kevin Smith ones. Maybe the month anniversary could be the Degrassi anniversary.

Lynda and I agree. Manny is a total slut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home