Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Thursday, September 14, 2006


I totally dig where I live. This includes not only my vietnam themed bedroom, the America Room, the whole of the Hole @ Hellsgate, and also the surrounding area around my home. For instance, though I have explored a lot of it during my time when unemployment best described my work situation, or what historians will call my "In-Between" period. There will be a lot of people writing about my life. Most of them will be me. Anyway, Astoria Park is amazing. When Lynda was over the other night, we decided to take a nice romantic walk. Pergo came with us, too. We walked all around the park from Ditmars to Astoria Blvd, under the Hell's Gate Bridge and also the Triboro, and it was a really nice night out. A bit chilly, super romantic, and Pergo was there, too. We wandered around the perimeter and held some hands, Lynda and I, Pergo just walked near us. He was looking at the dogs that were around as he and Los Hermanos McInnes are really in the market for it. Lynda is all about it, too, which makes being against it hard. That is not to say I don't like dogs, cause I like dogs a lot, but I worry about a dog cooped up all alone in an apartment all day. Though Lynda has agreed to help out and walk it on occassion, when needed. And romantic dog walks sound like a pretty great idea to me! Sometimes Lynda and I practice by walking Pergo around the park. He chases squirrels. That's a weird word: squirrels.

If you are ever in the area of Astoria Park you should take a walk around. It really is beautiful. Andrew and Vanessa took a walk over the Triboro one day, which I would love to do sometime soon. Bridges are mostly awesome all the time. It's pretty much their distiguishing characteristic. Also, walks are like a fast-track to Make Out Town. And you're the mayor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home