Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Monday, September 25, 2006


Waiting is the hardest part.

I know you all have been chomping at the proverbial bit (assuming Jesus was a centaur, which would be kinda awesome) for some news about Lynda. Believe me, when I don't hear from her for more than 8 hours, I often break into cold sweats, and there is a lot of weeping, much like how I behave after... cuddling.

I, however only have to wait for the dependable and always punctual Lynda, and you have have to wait for me to find the time to write about that bucket of sunshine and light, and she's hot. But rest assured, we have been spending lots of time together lately. We made a promise to watch the new fall pilots together and pick our shows for the season. There was some staples, she agreed to Lost and The Loop when they get back on the air, if I watch Grey's Anatomy. I vetoed Desperate Housewives and she blocked the Sunday Night Football game. All reasonable. On our list of new shows was:

Studio 60
Heroes
Six Degrees
Smith
Jericho
The Class
Ugly Betty

On top of that, we are gonna try to watch the Law & Order: SVU, My Name Is Earl, and The Office. Obviously, it's a full plate, but we are gonna do what we can, with a help from the multiple DVR's in the house.

So far the winners are:

Studio 60

The maybes are:

Ugly Betty
Heroes
Smith

The bads are:

Six Degrees
The Class

And lastly, the bad enough that we will keep watching to see how bad it gets...

JERICHO!

The Class almost cracked that list, but really, if it was Til Death or Happy Hour, which are already floating near the cancelled drain, but it was just bad. Skeet Ulrich, come on! He can't carry a show. Atomic radiation and doomsday in middle America! Ragnarok! Dare I say, the Rapture. Fuckin right! i know what you are thinking: But John, aren't you worried that watching a show about atomic explotions and violence might effect your relationship with your Asian baby? I thought so, too. But I am not trying to intern her... yet. Just watch some programs with her and bond. The winter months are coming, and we'll have to stop going on bike rides. Oh, that's right! I bought her the cutest old school bike last weekend and myself one, so that we can got on romantic rides around New York. Best bf ever? Damn straight.

So Wednesdays, the night time, get ready for your weekly Jericho report from my and my special lady. It's gonna be tragic. I gotta go finish watching Heroes now. I'll let you know how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home