Lynda - The Best Thing to Ever Happen to Me

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lynda and John agree, we are not okay with Britney Spears' vagina. At all. There is nothing that could make us look at it again, except that we can't stop. This lead us to think, what is up with this sudden rise in people who hang out with Paris Hilton not ever wearing underwear and showing off the world to the world. I am of course talking about not only the BritSpea and the FireCrotch (and while we're at it, if Brandon "Douchefest" Davis ever saw said Groin-En-Fuego, he would have known her womb hole is ass hairless as it was when she came out of her mother's) showing off their lady bits for all the world to see. If I never see another vagina for the rest of my life... Wait, that is not true. If I ever have to see another celebrity's vagina I'm gonna throw up all on my keyboard. What is wrong with this country? Britney and Paris were all over CNN. CNN! That's what really makes me throw up.

Next week it's gonna be Dakota Fanning's vagina all over Perez or some other blog, for the world to see.

Fucking gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home